Collection of off hours selective care fees
As a secondary emergency care institution in the east wards, we provide care for 24 houra a day to patients with higher emergency needs who need hospitalization.
However, we receive many patients at night and on weekends and this is protracting our care for persons with severe symptoms who are our primary patients. To improve on this situation, we collect "fee for treatment of patients’ choice at off time using" separately from our standard examination fees in line with MHLW Notification No 107 from persons other than patients who need emergency care and patients with severe symptoms who require hospitalization.
- Collection start date: Thursday, July 1, 2017
- Collected fee: JPY5,500 (inclusive of tax)
*Persons without a letter of referral from another medical institution at the time of first visit will be charged JPY3,300 (inclusive of tax) as fee for treatment of patients’ choice at first time using in addition to the above fee.
- Covered time period
Weekdays 0:00~8:00 and after 17:00
2nd and 4th Saturdays (excluding holidays) 0:00~8:00 and after 12:00
1st, 3rd, 5th Saturdays, Sundays, Holiday, year-end/-beginning holidays: All day
*Fees will not be collected in the following cases:
- When patient is directly hospitalized after examination by physician
- When patient brings a letter of referral from another hospital to receive emergency outpatient care
- When patient is seen by our physician today but revisits our hospital after hours due to a worsening in symptoms.
- When patient has an appointment (when physician designates a visit date for outpatient treatment)
Hospital Director, Tokyo Rinkai Hospital, Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation for Private Schools of Japan