We are a patient-first hospital. We provide medicine based on trust between the hospital and patient. Tokyo Rinkai Hospital provides family medicine to communities, and provides members of the fraternal private school system and their family members with healthcare to promote and improve their health and prevent illnesses.
The following five mission statements are our goals today to accomplish our missions.
- As a hospital for staff of a privateschool and the family, we provide advanced medicine to our members and family.
- We support community medicine and focus on medicine that is lacking in our community.
- We provide quality and safe medicine, and strive for better standards in medicine.
- We provide evidence-based medicine (EBM) and protect the privacy and rights of our patients under our Informed Consent (IC).
- We conduct sound hospital management.